921 Basmati rice classic red lable
Has been milled and cleaned to meet the highest levels of hygiene. With state – of – art technology, the rice has been processed to retain it’s natural flavour to the maximum.
(Per 100g. of uncooked rice)
Choose one of the following methods according to your usual practice of cooking and the desired quantity. For best results, wash the uncooked rice under warm running water, until the water runs clear. Adjust the cooking time to achieve the rice firmness you prefer.
Open Pot Method
1. Bring 4 cups of water to the boil.
2. Stir in 1 cup (200g.) of rice. Add salt. butter or oil, if desired.
3. Boil it uncovered for 15 minutes, occasionally lifting with a fork.
4. Drain rice, rinse with hot water and server.
Closed Pot Method
1. Measure 1 cups of water into a heavy based vessel ( at least 2 ltr. capacity) and bring to boil.
2. Stir in 1 cup (200g.) of rice, Add Salt, butter or oil, if desired.
3. Cover the vessel and simmer for 10 minutes until all the water is absorbed.
4. Drain well and serve.
1. Place 1 cup of rice in a deep microwave safe bowl.
2. Add 2 cup of water, add salt, butter or oil, if desired.
3. Cover with a lid or microwave safe plastic wrap and cook on HIGH For 12 – 15 minutes.
4. Fluff the rice and let stand for 5 minutes and then serve. The above is based on a 650 watt. microwave.use only as a guide.
Salient Features :-
- Pure Basmati / Essence of Basmati
- Packaging: 25 kg ,10 Kg